Downhole Technology provides detailed plug rig-up and running procedures upon request. On-site instruction is also available.
- Know the viscosities of the fluids to be used.
- Know how to calculate annular velocities for the various IDs found in the well.
- Proper storage, maintenance and record-keeping contribute to reliability.
- Follow procedures for running the work strong through the lubricator and frac tree.
- Follow pump rate and wireline speed recommendations, monitoring weight and annular velocity.
- Follow detailed procedures for proper flush, installation, pumpdown and frac for setting the plug, perforating and coming out of the well.