Typical plug running savings
On a $5,000/hr frac spread, time savings when running Boss Hog frac plugs is significant. A typical hour increase in efficiency saves $30,000 through:
- Vertical speed increases.
- Pumpdown speed increases.
- Ball drop speed increases.
Typical plug drillout savings
Operators using Boss Hog frac plugs typically save 20% to 40% of the time required for drillout after fracturing, which results in:
- Faster drillout from shorter plugs.
- Faster well cleanout.
- Reduced number of short trips.